OK, these are amazing!
Small, muffin size, tortilla taco bowls. I am trying to eat less gluten, not because I am jumping on the no gluten bandwagon, but more because I just think I don’t need as much wheat in my life. So, we got blue corn tortillas and they worked like a charm.
- Preheat oven to 450
- Make taco seasoning (see below)
- Take tortillas and use a cookie cutter – or I used a pint glass – to cut smaller circles. I also warmed the tortillas first because they were more moveable
- Put pieces in muffin pan. It doesn’t have to fit perfectly
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, salsa, refried beans and taco seasoning
- Mix well
- Scoop turkey meat in the muffin pan
- Add cheese
- Put in oven 12-15 minutes
- EAT UP!
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
Also, if you have an adorable little helper, that just makes it more delish!