What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or email address
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect form you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature
- If you do not want to receive special offers, marketing communications, newsletters or other promotional communications (“Marketing Communications”) from FIT JOURNEY, you may “opt-out” or withdraw your consent in the following manner:
(a) You may “opt-out” of Marketing Communications that you are already receiving from us by following the steps described in each such Marketing Communication.
(b) You may also control the communications you receive from us by logging into your account and updating your email notification settings.
Please note that once we receive your request, it make take an additional period of time for such request to become effective. Also note that after you “opt out” FIT JOURNEY may still send you certain communications that are not primarily for marketing purposes and that FIT JOURNEY deems important for all Website users to receive, such as notifications regarding technical problems with the Website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. FIT JOURNEY may use technology provided by a third party to serve ads when you visit the Website. This technology may use information about your visit to the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. FIT JOURNEY customizes the advertisements that you see based upon: (i) the information that you knowingly provide; (ii) geographic location which FIT JOURNEY determines through your IP address; (iii) data FIT JOURNEY receives from third parties and (iv) your behavior on the Website or other sites. In the course of serving advertisements to the Website, such third party advertising technology may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used to target ads to you, please visit http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/opting_out.aspx. In addition, as described above, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at ______________________
This policy was last modified on 03/10/2013