I absolutely love my eggs! Whole eggs, egg whites, hard boiled eggs, poached eggs… all delicious!
I am actually making egg muffins as we speak, no joke!
Why They’re Rad:
- – Eggs are loaded with high-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and good fats
- – One egg contains 113 mg of Choline which is an extremely important nutrient for the brain
- – One large egg has only 77 calories, 5 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein.
- – Recent studies have proved that eggs satisfy MORE than a bagel breakfast! Eggs, having both fats and protein gives the increased sense of fullness.
An Excellent Egg Recipe:
- – Three Eggs
- – Three Egg Whites (egg whites or use liquid whites)
- – 1/4 onion
- – Greens. Tonight I used baby kale bc it’s what I had. But I usually like to use broccoli
- – 1/2 pepepr
- – Non-stick muffin pan. I use the min-muffin pan. But whatever makes your smile
What to do:
- -Pre-heat oven to 350
- – After chopping veggies lay a layer on the bottom of the muffin tray
- – Pour in egg mixture abt 4/5 of the way. They may rise a touch
- – Cook for 15-25 minutes dependent upon size of muffin tray
I will bag these babies up and have breakfast on the go for the week.